[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Streaming Video w/ QC (Was: Irrelevent Subject)

 I have downloaded all the needed packages and have been stumped. I am
trying to compile qcwebcam and can't find the file servproc.o, how do I
create this file from the fhttpd distribution? I have checked Makefiles
and don't see the user process support option. Any ideas?

 Thanks,
	Chad

On Wed, 30 Apr 1997, Alex Belits wrote:

> On Tue, 29 Apr 1997, Chad Clark wrote:
>
> >  Hey, I have a QuickCam that is viewed through a CGI program on the web.
> > The way I have it setup now, it takes a picture and sends it, then takes
> > another picture and sends it. I was wondering if there is any way to init
> > the camera and read from the camera w/o having to do a snapshot each time.
> > I am on a Linux system (cqcam-0.40b) and the camera is color. Any
> > suggestions are greatly appreciated.
>
>   My qcwebcam program does that (timed snapshots and distribution to
> clients as single frames or stream of them).
>
> http://phobos.illtel.denver.co.us/pub/qcwebcam/README.html
>
> --
> Alex

Follow-Ups: References: