Subject: Re: Open Source Business Found Parasitic, and the ADCL
From: Rick Moen <rick@linuxmafia.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2003 19:43:54 -0800

Quoting John R. Strohm (strohm@airmail.net):

> Until you understand what Stallman was trying to do, you will not understand
> where and why the "Open Source" advocates are retreating.

I may regret asking this, but can you explain this comment?  I regard
free software and open source as two maps describing the same territory,
just with dramatically different marketing programs.  But mostly, I'm
unclear on what you mean when you speak of open source advocates
"retreating".  Can you be specific, please?

--
Cheers,   If C gives you enough rope to hang yourself, then C++ gives you enough
Rick Moen    to bind and gag your neighbourhood, rig the sails on a small ship,