Subject: Re: discuss: TLF Open Software Licence
From: Kevin O'Neill <kevin@rocketred.com.au>
Date: 07 Mar 2003 12:52:18 +1100

On Fri, 2003-03-07 at 12:06, Jeremy Malcolm wrote:

> To use this, the licensor would say "This software is released under the
> terms of the XYZ licence version 1.0 with the Australian Warranty
> Licence Addendum version 0.1".
>
> Please discuss.

The modifications to the license where supplied to us by our clients law
firm. I've passed on your comments and I will post any feedback I
receive back to the discuss mailing list.

I personally like the idea of a common set of locale based addendum as I
work on several projects based in Australia that use other OSD compliant
licenses.

-k.

--
If you don't test then your code is only a collection of bugs which
apparently behave like a working program.

Website: http://www.rocketred.com.au/blogs/kevin/