Subject: RPL 1.5 discussion
From: "William J. Edney" <bedney@technicalpursuit.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 15:00:12 -0500
Tue, 11 Sep 2007 15:00:12 -0500
All -

On a completely different topic, I would like to open discussion (if
there is any) on the Reciprocal Public License (RPL) version 1.5
upgrade, submitted by myself to this list on July 24th, 2007:

http://crynwr.com/cgi-bin/ezmlm-cgi?3:mss:
13076:200707:kdcakaahmlnjkcfaaijd

RPL version 1.1 was approved in November of 2002 and is currently in
use by a number of organizations worldwide. This version of the
license makes a number of changes as per suggestions from both these
organizations and the FSF.

If no one has any discussion points regarding this license, then I
would respectfully request that this license be considered for
approval at the next board meeting.

Thanks very much.

William J. Edney
bedney@technicalpursuit.com