Subject: Richard Vankoningsveld is out of the office.
From: r.vankoningsveld@qls.com.au
Date: 06-Jun-2007 04:00:53 ZE10

 06-Jun-2007 04:00:53 ZE10

I will be out of the office starting  06/06/2007 and will not return until
12/06/2007.

I will respond to your message when I return. If you need urgent
assistance, please call the library on 07 3842 5868.

This e-mail (including any attachments) is intended for the named addressee only and
is confidential. In addition, it may contain copyright material of the Queensland Law
Society, or third parties. As such, the information in it and its attachments may not
be used or disclosed except for the purpose for which it has been sent. If you have
received this message in error, please contact the Queensland Law Society immediately
by return email or by telephone on 61-7-38425888, and delete it from your system. You
should not read, copy, print, re-transmit, disclose, modify, store, or act in reliance
on this email or any attachments. Any confidentiality is not waived or lost because
this email has been sent to you by mistake. Unless otherwise stated, this email represents
the views of the sender only and not the views or the policy of the Queensland Law Society.
There is no warranty that this email is error or virus free.