Subject: Re: Question and review (Was: Re: Request - University Jaume I License.)
From: Russ Nelson <nelson@crynwr.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2008 13:25:18 -0400

Paul Santapau writes:
 > That license we use for Open Source asks the modifier or
 > redistributer of the code for an e-mail notification, the
 > motivation of this notification is to keep the track on the
 > software in order to recontribute to the comunity and the open
 > knowledge.

What if you never receive the email, because, say, I have redirected
all email to uji.es into the bit-bucket?  I've sent you the email, but
I'm not responsible for you receiving it.

This is not a good idea.  Much better to include in the README a
request to send back modifications for incorporation into the code
base.

--
--my blog is at    http://blog.russnelson.com   | Software that needs
Crynwr sells support for free software  | PGPok | documentation is software